The Jura S8, in its luxury and style, delivers precision and quality at a very high standard. This compact design holds a wide range of specialities that will impress even the best coffee critics! This premium coffee machine was built with intelligence and simplicity in mind for a very user-friendly experience that will brew you your favourite beverages in no time.
- NEW 4.3″ integrated colour touchscreen display
- Built-in AromaG3 Grinder – Brew twice as fast while maintaining the delicious aroma of the coffee beans.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.® ) – Patented technology that minimizes extraction time and maximizes a flavour explosion for espresso and ristretto.
- Fine Milk Frother – Finish your specialty coffee with a well-textured and consistent froth.
- Elegant and symmetrical design
- Includes an Energy Save Mode
- Thermoblock Heating System
- Integrated Programmes – Machine cleaning and descaling programmes alongside milk system rinsing and cleaning programmes.
- 15 Preset Specialities:
- 1 Ristretto
- 2 Ristretti
- 1 Espresso
- 2 Espressi
- 1 Coffee
- 2 Coffees
- Caffe Latte
- Espresso Machiatto
- Latte Machiato
- Flat White
- Portion of Milk Foam
- Portion of Milk
- Hot Water (3 levels)
- Hot Water for Green Tea
- Programmable – Customize the amount of milk / milk foam or individually adjust the coffee strength to one of 10 levels. Change brewing temperatures to one of 3 levels and save or copy personalizations on all beverages.
- Use Ground Coffee – Includes a powder chute for ground coffee
- Height Adjustable Spouts:
- Coffee spout: 72-118 mm
- Cappuccino spout: 114-160 mm
- Hot water spout: 114-160 mm
- 2 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Variable Brewing Unit: 5-16 g
- Water Tank Capacity: 1.9L
- Bean Container Holding Capacity: 280 g
- Coffee Grounds Container: 16 servings (max.)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 28 x 34.8 x 44.4 cm
- Weight: 10 Kg
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power Consumption: 56.4 kilowatts per hour
There are no reviews yet.