Behind every great performance, is the science of perfection…
An espresso machine that takes you out on the journey to a perfect cup of coffee. Introducing La Specialista Maestro by De’Longhi. Created for the passionate espresso and coffee drinker who prefers the taste of a great cup. This elegantly designed, professionally-inspired espresso machine empowers you to precisely handcraft espresso and enjoy it just the way you like it. From start to finish — this machine has taken the margin of complications out of each step of the espresso process – no need to deal with the complex aspects of the preparation.
Innovation by De’Longhi. Espresso by you.
- Built-in Grinder with Sensor Grinding Technology. Exclusive Sensing technology delivers precise, consistent grinding and the optimal dose for espresso, every time.
- The Smart Tamping Station. Simply pull the lever to tamp the ground coffee with the right pressure for perfect results. There’s no need to remove the portafilter, so you get to enjoy a mess-free experience.
- Advanced Latte System. Choose your style of froth: microfoam frothing for Latte Art or rich froth for cappuccino. Just place your cup under the spout and select Flat or Foam. Once it’s finished, you can enjoy your flat hot milk, or the perfect foam to express your latte art creativity.
- 1 Second Heating System. Power the machine on, grind and tamp your dose, then immediately brew authentic espresso – no additional heat up time necessary. Thanks to a second heating system dedicated to the Advanced Latte System, you don’t have to wait to steam your milk, either. La Specialista is ready when you are.
- Pre Infusion Function. Gradually increases the water pressure to create an even extraction
- Easily Brew 1 or 2 Espresso Cups, Long Coffee, or Authentic Americano
- Instant Hot Water With Separate Spout
- Volumetric Control. User Preset and Manual Over-ride, or Re-Programmable Shot Volumes
- 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty Provided by DeLonghi Canada (2 Year Default + Additional 1 Year Upon Registering after Purchase)
- Maintenance Care Kit – Includes Cleaning Brush, Bottle of Descaler (Decalcifier), and Water Hardness Testing Strip
- Milk Frothing Jug
- 51mm Portafilter
- Single and Double-Shot 51mm Filter Baskets: Single-Walled Unpressurized
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- External dimensions (wxdxh) (cm): 36x35x45
- Coffee tamper: Incorporated
- Weight (Kg): 16
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 220-240 ~ 50/60
- Input power (W): 1450
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Auto shut-off: Present
- Milk system: Manual
- Heating system: Stainless Steel boiler
- 1&2 cups filters: Present
- Cup holder: Yes
- Finishing: Matt
- On/off switch: Yes
- Maximum cup height (cm): 82-120
- Pump pressure (bar): 19
- Removable water reservoir: Yes
- Removable drip tray: Yes
- Body material: Stainless steel