- High performance alternator provides greater peak wattage which allows motor-driven appliances and tools to operate simultaneously
- Effortless start. The oversized recoil ad ergonomically designed big grip reduces your effort to pull the recoil easily to start the engine.
- Cast iron sleeves for engine provide durability and extended run life
- Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) helps minimize voltage fluctuations and deliver consistent stable power under load
- 4.0-gallon, large heavy duty all steel construction fuel tank provides up to 11 hours of run time at 50% load
- High quality, bright red, powder coat finish is attractive yet rustproof
- Seamless welding prevents leakage while curved edges and corners provided added safety
- Large built-in easy to read fuel gauge
- Large Stainless-steel fuel cap
Dimensions (Overall): 21.3 Inches (H) x 23 Inches (W) x 23.4 Inches (D)
Weight: 106 Pounds
Features: Multiple Outlets, Portable, Fuel Gauge
CA Carburetor Law Compliant: No
Volts: 240 Volts
Amps: 18.7 Amps
Run Time at Half Load: 11 Hours per Tank
Engine Type: Manual Recoil Engine Start
Includes: Spark Plug Socket, Wheels, Oil
Safety and Security Features: Low Oil Shutdown
Peak power: 4500 watts
Engine Displacement: 208 cubic-cm
Recommended Oil Capacity: 0.6 Quarts
Type of Power Output Receptacles: 120 Volts
Maximum fuel capacity: 4 Gallon
Wattage Output: 3500 Watts
Number of outlets: 5
Sound Decibels: 68 dB
Material: Steel, Plastic
Power Source: Gas-Powered
Battery: No Battery Used
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 084-19-1968
A-iPower 4500-watt gasoline powered portable generator with manual start. The A-iPower SUA4500 provides 4,500 watts of starting power and 3,500 watts of running power, it’s ideal for construction jobsite or anywhere around your home or recreational use like RVing. The generator features an easy to reach, ergonomically angled compact control panel which conveniently provides easy, user-friendly access and visibility to the panel. Has a voltage selector to switch between 120VAC and 240VAC when needed, this convenient feature allows you to obtain the maximum power output when necessary. The generator is powered by A-iPower 208cc / 7HP OHV engine, combined with an efficient high output alternator designed and manufactured by Senci, this delivers greater peak wattage when starting motor-driven tools and appliances. The A-iPower generator can power up: lights, TV, refrigerator, pump, and fan all at the same time. It can run 1-2 power tools. With a large 4.0-gallon heavy duty all steel construction fuel tank with built in fuel gauge, it provides an average run time of 11 hours at 50% load. The generator operates at 68dBA. Powerful, Portable, Compact, Reliable, Affordable, Purpose-Built are the words for the A-iPower SUA4500 generator
A-iPower, Your Power Solution!
A-iPower, Your Power Solution!
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
There are no reviews yet.